Monday 21 September 2020

Korean Light Novels Manhwa

 

Best Korean Light Novels To Read

Korean Light novel recommendations.

1.Death is the Only Ending for The Villainess



Death is the only ending for the villainess


Summary

Penelope Eckart reincarnated as the adopted daughter of Duke Eckart and the villainess of a reverse harem dating sim. 

The problem is, she entered the game at its hardest difficulty, and no matter what she does, death awaits her at every ending!

Before the “real daughter” of Duke Eckart appears, she must choose one of the male leads and reach a happy ending in order to survive. 

But the two brothers always pick a fight with her over every little thing, as well as a crazy crown prince, whose routes all lead to death. 

There’s even a magician who’s enamoured with the female lead, and a loyal slave knight! But somehow, the favourability meters of the male leads increase the more she crosses the line with them!

Has been adapted into Manhwa and is still running has 29+ episodes.

2. I Stole The Male Leads First Night

I stole the male leads first night

Summary

Due to a mistake one night, I became the target of the most obsessive man and a villainess!
I can remember up to drinking alone in a corner at a party... but I woke up the next day in the male lead’s bed!


Ripley became the target of the villainess after the male lead’s remarks that she should be responsible for spending their first night together. Knowing the fate of the female lead, Ripley tries to get rid of the male lead by causing trouble, not washing, and all sorts of things. Nevertheless, the male lead’s unwavering single-minded heart begins to shake.


Has been adapted into Manhwa and is still running has 6+ episodes.


3. Villain is a good match for a Tyrant



Villain is a good match for a tyrant


Summary

“Save me…”


Why should I marry the Emperor?One day, Cecil become the bride of the tyrant Estian.
Her heart dropped when she saw him.


“You’re handsome?”


I choose you as my husband.
In order for her to survive and live well,she must be more villainous than a tyrant!


“But can I do it well…?”


“You have the talent for this.”


The talent for becoming a villainous lady?


Has been adapted into Manhwa and is still running has 25+ episodes.


4.Under The Oak Tree



Under the Oak Tree


Summary


The daughter of a duke, the stuttering Maximilian, married a knight of lowly status at her father’s coercion.
After their first night, her husband departed for an expedition without another word.
He comes back three years later, this time as a famous knight in the whole continent.
How would Maximilian face him on his return?

Has been adapted into Manhwa and is still running has 2+ episodes.


5. I'll Quit Being The Empress

I'll Quit Being the Empress



Summary


“I, Evelyn Felice will abdicate as the Empress.”


“You’re giving up your fortune without my permission, and you’re happy at will.”


But a year later, like a coincidence, Fabian appeared again.


“Our relationship is done…Please stop.”


“I seemed to be the one who would do that. Everything…I decide.”


The relationship, which was thought to have been neatly arranged, began to get entangled again. Fabian’s indifferent eyes were burning hot toward Evelyn.


Has a promotional Manhwa.


6.Duke I made a Mistake!!



Duke I made a Mistake

Summary

I accidentally kidnapped my beloved Grand Duke! 
And suddenly accepted his offer to have a contract relationship with me. 
But.........

"Vivian, can I kiss you?" 

" Yes? Are we kissing as soon as we start dating?"

 "Kiss, then progress, marry me, Vivian." 
      
 I'm in big trouble. I'm afraid the Grand Duke is out of his mind......!     Is this love really okay?

Doesn't have a Manhwa yet.



7.I met the Male Lead in Prison



I met the Male Lead in Prison



Summary

Okay. I get that I transmigrated into an R-19 tragic romantic novel, but why is he like this?


“Bark! Bark! Bark! Grrrrrr…”


I can’t believe this guy is held by a curse that makes him act like a beast…And that’s not the end of it, because when he returns to normal for a moment.


“I-i-if you aren’t g-going to take responsibility for what you did to me, th-th-then don’t t-touch me!”


At any rate, I felt relieved that I probably wouldn’t have any sort of romantic interactions with this guy.
A year later…


“Th-th-the day I leave this place, please…m-meet up with me!”


Well it wouldn’t be a big deal to meet him once. But, then, when I was released from prison…
***
“Welcome back. My lovely younger sister.”


The day of my release, a man approached me. Turns out, I’m the villain’s sister.


“You must have suffered going to prison in my stead. I waited only for you.”


…F*ck. My brother’s the male lead’s sworn enemy?
***
3 years later, I met the male lead. He looked totally different than when I last saw him.


“It’s been a while, Iana. I’m going to kidnap you now.”


It has a promotional Manhwa.


8.Trash of the Count's Family

Trash of the Count's Family


Summary

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel. [The Birth of a Hero]. 

[The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent. 

I became a part of that novel as the trash of the Count’s family, the family that oversaw the territory where the first village that Choi Han visits is located. 

The problem is that Choi Han becomes twisted after that village, and everyone in it, are destroyed by assassins. 
The bigger problem is the fact that this stupid trash who I’ve become doesn’t know about what 
happened in the village and messes with Choi Han, only to get beaten to a pulp.

 “…This is going to be a problem.” 

I feel like something serious has happened to me. But it was worth trying to make this my new life.

Has been adapted into Manhwa is still running and has 21+ episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korean Light Novels Manhwa

  Best Korean Light Novels To Read Korean Light novel recommendations. 1.Death is the Only Ending for The Villainess Summary Penelope Eckart...